At Hotel Lucent, we value digital inclusion and strive to provide an outstanding online experience for all of our guests, including those with sight, hearing and other disabilities. In our effort to provide a fully accessible and optimized user experience for all site visitors, Hotel Lucent has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site or the specific abilities of those individuals seeking access to this site. Hotel Lucent is committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) WEb content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0). Our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features. If you see any opportunities to make our website more digitally inclusive, please contact us at [email protected] to provide your feedback.
In addition to our commitment to digital inclusion, we are equally committed to making our property accessible for all guests. All of our hotel amenities and public spaces meet the requirement of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Hotel Lucent also offers a wheelchair accessible path of travel into the hotel entrance and an accessible check-in reception counter. All of our public restrooms meet ADA requirements.
Should any guest desire accessible transportation or need personal assistance while staying with us, simply call our front desk at 650-521-0024 and they will be pleased to arrange for you an accessible car from our local car service or connect you with local health/aid services. If you would like to know more details about our accessible guestrooms, lounge spaces and accommodations please email us at [email protected] or call us at 650-521-0024.
Our accessible features, routes and entrances include:
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible business center
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guestrooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Guestrooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Guestrooms with roll-in shower
- Closed-Caption TV
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Service animals welcome